Wednesday, June 08, 2005

"Inquiring Minds Want to Know!"

I have sent an email to AlJazeera.com.

My email inquires about their opinion of how a Bible should be treated, and provided to detainees in Islamic countries.....see below.....

This, sir, is a serious inquiry......I really wish to know, and find that many of my people would also like to know!

What is your response to a question of what do readers and believers in the Quran say about those of us who are Christian and have Bibles?

Should our Bibles be as protected and sacred as your Qurans?

Are we expecting that Christians in prisons, camps, etc. in your Islamic countries should be afforded the same access to their Bibles as the Guantanamo detainees are being provided?

Should the same rules of honoring the holy book be demonstrated by the Islamic people?

This, sir, is a serious inquiry.....

I am a communicator in my country (USA), and have my own web location for expressing opinion and investigations.

Thank you, and I do hope for a reply.....

Duke of DeLand


I have the feeling I will not receive a reply......but, should I, it might be quite interesting to see the justification of such a kerfluffle over the Quran, while not seeing the same respect necessary for the Bible.

We'll see folks, and I will let you know should I receive a reply!

Duke