Tuesday, September 08, 2009

The Latest Human Rights Watch Bombshell

Noah Pollak, at Commentary Magazine:

"I’m a believer in the truth of O’Sullivan’s First Law, formulated some years ago by the former editor of National Review, John O’Sullivan:

All organizations that are not actually right-wing will over time become left-wing. I cite as supporting evidence the ACLU, the Ford Foundation, and the Episcopal Church. The reason is, of course, that people who staff such bodies tend to be the sort who don’t like private profit, business, making money, the current organization of society, and, by extension, the Western world."



OR READ THE WHOLE THING HERE!

I guess a quick review of the ACLU is all that is needed to test this theory. It is fact. I loved the organization when it was founded, and I was MUCH younger and liberal in my thinking.....you know, before I realized the theories of liberal attitude would kill the economy/country/freedom.

Now the ACLU makes no pretense of being open and listening to any form of "Civil Liberties" violations....They are only interested is LIBERAL/Progressive items are not running well.

Damn the Conservatives and their ideas!

Duke