Sunday, November 04, 2007

Pro Bowl...Not Sure Why Now????



What can I say.....


I know not why this came to mind this evening... BUT it is something of importance to me and my life....

In 2004 (FALL) Son, Lil Duke, called from his Jacksonvillee, FL home and announced that he and I were going to the Pro Bowl, 2005...in Hawaii!

Yeah....sure.....

Well, given four months of experience I found he was THE game person in a certain Jax gaming spot where the NFL had set up a challenge for the chance to obtain two tickets to Pro Bowl plus plane, plus hotel, plus, plus! NOT just tickets, but TICKETS OF IMPORTANCE!

It turns out the game of his choice was the game to decide the ticket awards.

January of 2005 I got his call... HE WON!

We went to Hawaii for the game, taking along the Duchess, and his Fiance (now wife), and had a wonderful 5 day adventure......Just a clip for us......just a clip of life...just a clip of the possibilities of life.....

But a memory forever! Lovely....and one thing I shall forever remember!

Duke

Update: Well, given my sudden idea of rememberance...I must give more details of the trip....To come: Pics of the trip; What we lived, and did, etc.