Monday, August 28, 2006

NO links....Just a view!

Now, had I wished to do so, I could have given the links to myriad sites with dissections of the current Reuters bruhaha regarding Israeli bombing of a "press" vehicle. RIGHT!

Given the recent past of Reuters reliability as a photo source, I am persuaded that anything they release shall be considered with a jaundiced eye. That they perserver with the idea they are reliable and factual is a delusion under which they appear to live.

The photos are already being "exploded" both as to their referenced incident (a "missle"????) with a hole the size of a baseball????? and as to their "arranged" injuries of the Reuters news folk.

I sincerely hope I am wrong, but wish the folks involved to show me the "BEEF"; give me a view of the alledged victims, and the vehicle.....you know, one without R-U-S-T!!!!!

This happened a day ago....things rust....but NOT that quickly.

If Israel has a "mini-me" missile, they have not yet unveiled it.

For the sake of arguement, let us suppose the Israelis DID attack this "Reuters" vehicle.....if their missiles are this small and delicate, then Israel is DEAD!

When (never) will the MSM demand a reality check before taking aim at the Israelis???

Duke