Monday, February 07, 2005

A left-slide by Drudge????

I have emailed Matt Drudge, asking quite pointedly why he has not exposed ANYTHING on the Jordan matter!

See below:

I sincerely hope I am reading the signs wrongly.....on Drudge!!!

NOT A WORD on the Eason Jordan fiasco.........from the "breakmaster"?????

Come on big fella, what the heck is going on?

This WILL surface, and it WILL play, and given a new effort to directly approach our congressional folks for an investigation, it will be soon....it cannot miss....

Hope you don't miss this train completely....you are already seriously behind the curve!

Duke


Will I get a response.....judging by the balance of the MSM (of which Drudge seems more and more to be a part) Nope!

BUT I do hope he responds with either a story or an explanation to me!

Duke

UPDATE: Forgot to mention the Congressional effort by Ed at Captain's Quarters. I have joined......Florida's Congressmen (in my area) now are alerted. Time to join Ed and help get this out of "the cone of silence" imposed by the MSM, and perhaps Drudge!