Wednesday, January 05, 2005

What happened to the Hollywood Folks?

Over at INDC JOURNAL They were commenting upon the Tsunami donations.....

One question occurs to me, and I left it there as a message!......


I guess, when the entire "who gives what" scenario plays out, I begin to question some of our "dedicated and avowed" citizens.....

"What is in YOUR wallet"????????

& Why, given your screaming, shouting, involvement in US politics and the need for people to care and be involved....are you not yet a MAJOR DONOR to the Tsunami cause????

Let me see.....names come to mind.....

Babs Streisand
Michael Moore
Richard Gere
etc....

I see where Saundra Bullock donated ONE MILLION DOLLARS.....

Come on Hollywood of the over-active mouth!

Where is your largesse for the poor of the Tsunami region?????

One wonders why the duck does not talk the talk it walks!


Gotta love these self-centered people who feel their participation should be words and smiles, not action.....

The Duck DOES NOT do its thing here folks!

Duke


UPDATE - I actually went to Babs Streisand's web page, and attempted to send an email to ask her about the above.......when you click email on her control buttons it defaults to a snail mail address! Places her site about where she is......behind and below the level of most folks!
Duke