Thursday, September 30, 2004

From Froggy Ruminatons.....

I responded to Froggy Ruminations a bit ago.......Read my response to his great answers on our Iraq/Afghan/etc. involvement........


Froggy, Jen, Denim Girl & others......

I agree wholeheartedly with Froggy's great job of illumination of the issues........however,

I find one item missing that I personally, and as a former radio-television journalist (many years ago), feel impacts considerably the entire situation.

The liberal media.

The pictures of Iraq, Afghanistan, and other events in the middle east are so completely distorted as to influence the perceptions of a great percentage of the population. That influence is very negative.....

Nothing of the good; nothing of the muslim-attacks-muslim; little of the things that are working. Only blood, gore, and a losing attitude.

I am ashamed sometimes today to admit I was a newsman. However, I assure you when I was we fought to present fair stories with both sides (oops sounds a lot like "fair and balanced") given space.

Keep up the good words Froggy!