Monday, December 03, 2007

I Have TROUBLE With This One!

A 13 year old girl.....known to be having mental problems.....

She meets a cyber-boyfriend who talks to her and encourages her.....

Then the cyber-boyfriend turns nasty and ends up telling her the world would be better off without her.....

She commits suicide-by-hanging.....

The "Cyber-boyfriend" was a neighbor from 4 doors down, not a boy at all, checking on her own daughter's interests vis-a-vis the 13 year old.......Then they, the neighbor and others, joined in attacking the young girl. Authorities cannot find a law against what the neighbors did.

FOXNews has the story of non-prosecution due Lack-of-Laws...

If I were the parents of the girl, I'd sue til hell freezes over.

What a bunch of phony, ill-intentioned, evil folks the neighbors were......

This is not over, and folks elsewhere may take a clue.....DO NOT try to present yourself falsely to another on the web!

This one truly makes me sick! Who are these folks who feel OK with delving into the world of deceit necessary to provide the young girl this falsehood?

It is good I am not a parent of the girl....I might get irrational!

Duke