Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Unfair Contest - Judges vs Senators!

I am but a lowly computer person, and while experienced in broadcasting and speaking to large groups, I am a "newby" when it comes to answering the convoluted and often self-serving questions of U. S. Senators.

What reallllllly gives me cause to cheer is the apparent complete control of the situation that Roberts and Alito enjoy over the Senate question process.

Is it just me, or do these two giants of Judicial performance make the supposed "Senior Congressional Body" look like they have yet to learn the art of questioning?

I keep seeing jabs by Kennedy, et al, at Alito, and the answers come so strong, so detailed and so very, very organized as to make me feel the Senators should have remained in the locker room!

That may be a bit prejudiced, but I truly feel the Judges are ALL OVER these Senate folk!

Duke