Thursday, April 22, 2010

"Someone Needs To Pay!"

One woman; 15 kids....12 of them ages 11 and down....Living out of a motel. 10 kids fathered by one man who is serving 5 years for sale of cocaine. Two other men fathered the remaining 5. None are around.

The comments from the woman are completely unbelievable....

"Nobody's helping me!"

"I can have as many as I want to," she said. All her kids, she added, "are gifts from God."

"I need money," she said. "I need transportation. My children need a place to live."

The 37-year-old mother doesn't work. "This is my work," she said gesturing toward the bunch. "I do this all by myself. I don't know what I'm going to do. This is a revolving door going nowhere."

The entire story is available in the Tampa Tribune

1st of all....I wish to thank the Democrat dependency-creating, entitlement-breathing, party for insuring their continued re-election by providing this atmosphere for the mother.

Seems to me when I was growing up....and for several decades thereafter....My wife and I decided IF we could afford a child, you know, PRIOR to conceiving one! What a novel concept.

This woman is completely clueless. She cannot house, feed, nor clothe these youngsters who remain the victims. Victims created by the entitlement programs of the Democrats. Once again it is proven that creating entitlements removes all sense of self-responsibility. In this case the victims are at two levels. The kids who face a future of no prospects at all, except of course more entitlements. The second level is those of us who are taxpayers. Now, in addition to taking care of our own families we get to support the entitlement crowd as well.

I know some of these kids face a future where they will not be on entitlement. They may well end up in our prisons. We still pay. Their chances of an education even through high school are dim. College? Probably a dream they will never entertain.

Thanks Democrats.

I know! I'll be demonized for my lack of concern for my fellow man. I will help any man; except one who just knows I owe him/her for doing nothing except procreating.

The entire concept is just foreign to me.

Duke