Wednesday, February 04, 2009

A "D'OHbama" Week!

I sat down to compile the problems of our dear PrezBo in this week's appointment considerations...but found Michelle Malkin, as usual, way out front with the best compilation I have yet seen.

Michelle's D'OHbama Moment writings!

This entire week has given me enjoyment as The One stumbles, stumbles again, and works his way around some really, really stupid decisions covered in "Organization 101" back when I was in Chamber of Commerce Management school at Notre Dame.

Seriously, the scenes have been something I searched for the last few days upon arising each day....knowing fully there would be at least one new gaff. Of course, one needs to be searching the web, or FOXNews to find details. The MSM (Obamanites all) are only reporting the bare bones....no flesh.

Duke