Monday, June 30, 2008

Obama is BLACK????

Sorry, but I am amazed that there is such an open anti-black vote impending for the November election. Open, as in my own friends and compatriots from my local area are openly stating that "A black man will not win the election!"

THEY ARE FIRMLY CONVINCED.

I, while not so firmly convinced, find their ideas and some of what I have read on the internet to be solid in terms of votes!

I dislike Obama....not because he is black, but because he is both inexperienced, and a waffler of the 1st order. He has not found a topic upon which he cannot switch sides in an instant, and with no regrets, nor excuses.

However, there are.....by some viewers.....a huge number of folks who, when stepping into the voting booth, will vote against a black man.

I am somewhat sad to say, I agree. There will be huge defections from even the Democrats in this corner.

It is not how I would wish the GOP to win, and particularly with McCain as the standard-bearer, but I feel confident that the President will be McCain!

Duke