Saturday, September 22, 2007

I Was For Global Cooling Before I Was For Global Warming!

This is too rich. One of the most outspoken "scientists" on the Global Warming issue is NASA scientist James Hansen. In 1971 James Hansen wrote the computer program that another scientist used to predict Global Cooling.

Details at Investor's Business Daily!

Oh, and did I mention James Hansen....yeppers the same guy....also was the person responsible for the flawed numbers at NASA upon which AlGore based much of his screaming theory of Global Warming....you know, the NASA numbers since proven wrong and now corrected by NASA!

Yeah, I really, really believe this crap about GW. I guess as soon as the rising seas don't sink the US coast Hansen may do another flip and be back on the Global Cooling bandwagon!

Duke