Saturday, February 10, 2007

Elders Transmitting Disease Via S-E-X!

Whoa!!!!

That one caught my eye....and probably yours too......

Seen those commercials recently....for "The Villages?"

I know I have.....until the recent tornado there anyway.

Now it comes out.....The "Lovers" of The Villages are spreading sexually transmitted disease at an ALARMING RATE!

True, my friends....& Really, really scary.......

Read about it
HERE & Be afraid....

The Duke (Me) is 64....and he is not afraid....He is true to his Duchess, and has been for many, many years!

But this is something......I guess I need to go have a drink at a bar in The Villages just to check out this phenomenon and then report back to my loyal readers.......

Don't Tell Duchess.....after all it is "investigative reporting!"

R-I-G-H-T.......

Oh wait, she reads this blog......

Hi Dear! Just kidding.....

Duke