Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Obama Faces BIG Decision!

Ayers' friendship and close confidant status is getting to Obama.....but Ayers is NOT the type to be thrown under a bus!

MarkJ, commenting at Confederate Yankee states the case well:

"How long before we get the "This is not the Bill Ayers I knew" speech?"

Not long at all. In fact, I'm surprised His Majesty hasn't already tried to throw Ayers under his bus. The problem for Obama Wan Husseini is that Bill Ayers, no shrinking violet, is going to retort, "The f*** I ain't the Bill Ayers you knew. I've ALWAYS been the Bill Ayers you've known."

I have ten bucks that say McCain is going to bring this subject up tomorrow night. "My history relating to Keating is well known, especially the fact that I was cleared of any wrongdoing. However, Senator Obama, your history with Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn IS NOT well known. I'm asking you, right now, to come clean and tell the American people what you know."

In sum:

1. If Obama tries to tap-dance about Ayers, he's f***ed.

2. If Obama actually tells the truth about Ayers, he's doubly-f***ed."

Enjoy-Enjoy! I know I am.

Duke