Thursday, January 24, 2008

"Oh Bother!"

To quote my possibly favorite bear in the world.....

What do I do? Presidential primary is nigh on to Florida.....

29th......WOW, that is just three days after Gasparilla!

& Gasparilla probably means NOTHING to most of my readers.....at least those from anywhere but Tampa.

1st let me explain Gasparilla....then on to the "bother"....

Gasparilla is a strange celebration that goes on for more than a month each year in Tampa.....Mysterious pirates (many think the history is bogus) invade Tampa, and the Mayor surrenders.....then the town is overrun by pirate-wanna-bee folk in beads, paint, beer, drinks, beads, drinks, liquor, etc.

The local TV produces a 2 hour parade coverage after a 2 hour invasion parade by water when 800 drunken boaters cover the channel into downtown Tampa.

Understand? ME NEITHER!

Back to "Bother"......

This relates to my earlier posts on a Presidential GOP candidate.

I am in a quandry....

Too many possibilities.....too much chaff!

More later folks....gotta go get my beads ready!

Duke