Sunday, April 22, 2007

"Car Swarm" - What the Heck is This????

Little Green Footballs is all over a question I have had for years.....What is this perverse habit Palestinians demonstrate in the face of bombed-out cars?

His POST tells the story....our actually begs the question!

What would prompt any thinking individual to "inspect" a blown up vehicle by climbing all over it while lots of folks watch?

I cannot remember the last time I saw folks crawling atop a wrecked/burned out vehicle here in Tampa, for that matter, anywhere else in the Western world.

But then i don't remember the last time in the Western World I saw someone film a 12 year old beheading some poor soul....You talk about differing ideologies!

Sometimes I wonder what our media people see....do they have specially-colored glasses which give them more insight....or perhaps, help them avoid addressing any issues about Islamic reactions to worldly things?

?

Duke