Monday, September 15, 2008

Now I KNOW Palin Was The Right Choice!

It is right there in the news today and over the weekend.

Lindsey Lohan and Pamela Anderson both issued scathing remarks against Palin.

That convinces me. Palin was the right choice. When the bubble-heads from Gollywood are against someone politically, I pretty much feel the subject of the Gollywood ire is the one I need to be supporting.

Whatever possesses these mindless "talents" that they feel they reflect the attitudes and choices of most citizens is beyond me. Probably the same elitist attitudes that are now ruining Obama's chances. After all Obama seemed to do quite well until our gal Sarah Palin came along and we viewed the REAL mindset of middle America....REAL Change, not verbal platitudes that are completely out-of-touch with reality.

Thanks Pam & Lindsey for reaffirming my position.

Duke