Monday, March 05, 2007

Hillary's "Dialect by Location" or How Comes I Speaks This Way in The SOUTH?

Hillary Clinton, in her ever-continuing effort to make herself a living, breathing socially-acceptable person in every state of the union, has begun to "speak in tongues". Tongues that change according to where she currently is physically located!

I have NEVER seen such pandering in my entire life!

Just give a listen to her THIS PAST WEEKEND BEFORE A LARGELY-BLACK AUDIENCE!
(HT: Neal Boortz!)

NO That was NOT a put-on......It is real and really her!

Can you imagine if she spoke in that fashion before a gathering of New Yorkers???? I'll keep the tag on this and gather more as she visits Bah-stun, Luville, and other areas of the country. Wonder how her cowgirl-twang sounds?

I don't believe it....

Duke