Sunday, March 21, 2010

ObamaCare Passes....Until Challenges!

BIG GOVERNMENT controlling YOUR life....Democrats showing they were going to pass this to-hell-with the public opinion....Lies, distortions, hidden costs, CBO being misled, most of the story of what is really there being ignored by Democrats, MSM, etc.

I can see the headlines tomorrow as the press heralds "a new day" for the USA. Yes it is a new day indeed. Nothing in your life is the same from this point forward.

I need time to cool down and begin joining with all my tea party friends in the un-election of every Democrat possible....giving special support to anyone opposing Stupid-pak & his so-called "pro-life" Democrats who waffled for a piece of paper worth about as much as the penny I dropped down a sewer a few days ago.

I'm tired, and need to let my mind rest!

Tomorrow begins another day.

Duke