Thursday, February 11, 2010

Neal Boortz Nails Obama's Lack-a-experience!

"Let's begin with a quote from The Community Organizer. Here he is pushing this so-called "Jobs Bill" that would have been passed by now if it hadn't been for a bit of snow in DC.
"If [small businesses] can get the bank loans to boost their payroll... they will do so."
Yeah, I know. Absurd. But what do you expect from someone who has never had a real job in the private sector - someone who has never had to make a payroll - someone who has never had to seek a business loan.
Cogitate about this one for a moment. Small business do go out looking for loans to boost payroll. They look for loans to expand their businesses - to develop new products - to purchase equipment - to begin a marketing campaign - to finance accounts receivable. But a businessman does not say to his bookkeeper "Hey, Beancounter ... I think I'll go borrow some money so that I can expand my payroll."
I guess this is what you can expect when you put someone into the White House who's previous experience expanded little beyond community organizing."


Can I get an A-MEN?

If one has N-E-V-E-R worked in a business environment, one cannot know what works...well unless the one is listening to folks who do know....and this PrezBO listens to no one who has actual business experience.

Duke