Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Debt? - I Got Your Debt!...Well, Actually We ALL Have It!

From the SCARY, SCARY Shxx DEPARTMENT!!!!

Don't you feel comfortable now facing votes by a DEM Congress on DEM proposals for Healthcare (1 Trillion $), Cap & Tax (Trade) (Who knows how many BILLIONS/TRILLIONS), Union "Card Check", etc.

Go Obama....you could single-handidly bankrupt the most mighty nation on the face of the Earth in just a few short years (1 Term!)....

WOW Your are "The One"......Just the WRONG ONE!!!

For me it is of small consequence I likely won't be here in 20 years.....BUT I am one of those who worry about my children and grandkids.....They face almost-certain bankruptcy for the US of A UNLESS we stop this idiocy NOW and reverse much of what the DEMs, and "The One" have already foisted upon us!

Duke