PrezBo....You Are Scary!The letter was written by Lou Pritchett, author of "Stop Paddling and Start
Rocking the Boat." He is also a well-known speaker, savvy businessman, and the
foremost leader in "change management." Several websites have claimed that
Pritchett's letter first saw the light of day when it was published in the New
York Times. I checked the Times archives and could find no record of it.
However, the letter IS out there and speaks for many of us at a very difficult
time in the history of the United States.
Dear President Obama,
You are the thirteenth President under whom I have lived and unlike any of the
others, you truly scare me.
- You scare me because after months of exposure, I know nothing about you.
- You scare me because I do not know how you paid for your expensive Ivy League
education and your upscale lifestyle and housing with no visible signs of
- You scare me because you did not spend the formative years of youth growing
up in America and culturally you are not an American.
- You scare me because you have never run a company or met a payroll.
- You scare me because you have never had military experience, thus don't
understand it at its core.
- You scare me because you lack humility and "class", always blaming others.
- You scare me because for over half your life you have aligned yourself with
radical extremists who hate America and you refuse to publicly denounce these
radicals that wish to see America fail.
- You scare me because you are a cheerleader for the "blame America" crowd and
deliver this message abroad.
- You scare me because you want to change America to a European style country
where the government sector dominates instead of the private sector.
- You scare me because you want to replace our health care system with a
government controlled one.
- You scare me because you prefer "wind mills" to responsibly capitalizing on
our own vast oil, coal, and shale reserves.
- You scare me because you want to kill the American capitalist goose that lays
the golden egg which provides the highest standard of living in the world.
- You scare me because you have begun to use "extortion" tactics against
certain banks and corporations.
- You scare me because your own political party shrinks from challenging you on
your wild and irresponsible spending proposals.
- You scare me because you will not openly listen to or even consider opposing
points of view from intelligent people.
- You scare me because you falsely believe that you are both omnipotent and
- You scare me because the media gives you a free pass on everything you do.
- You scare me because you demonize and want to silence the Limbaughs,
Hannitys, O'Reillys, and Becks who offer opposing, conservative points of view.
- You scare me because you prefer controlling over governing.
- Finally, you scare me because if you serve a second term, I will probably not
feel safe in writing a similar letter in 8 years.
That pretty much sez it all for thinking people. No logical person can believe this man is not voiding much of our constitutional right and growing debt and government like topsy. I also fear for the permanent damage this man will do. By the time the folks who see him as the Obamassiah wake up to the damage it will be done, and he will have turned this country into a European-type government led country instead of the republic it was founded to be.