Sunday, March 22, 2009

A Meeting Of The Mindless!

"O.K. Gang, news assignments for today......."

I can picture the session in the news meeting. Reporters sprawled around the table slugging down morning coffee, awaiting their narrative (ER....I mean assignments).

"Let me see," sez Editor-in-chief Marching Orders, "We have a rally against those ungodly AIG execs...I want five of you to jump aboard their bus and cover this thing fully! There will be plenty of room as I have been told about 40 folks plan to protest."

"But, March....what about the 300 plus who are attending the tea party?"

"O.K., Mr. smarty pants....you got it. Cover the thing.....well, actually, you don't need to cover it, just write a five line blurb about some crowd seeking answers to Dodd's Irish Cottage incident! No need to actually, you know, go out there."

In fact this item FROM INSTAPUNDIT, TELLS IT MUCH BETTER!

Media bias? Do you see any media bias? Naw, just move on.

Duke