Thursday, July 15, 2004

Pekin Prattles

Welcome to my little corner of the world.....

Long a blogger fan, I feel the need to produce some of the information/opinions which I enjoy/hate, and/or find interesting......plus some family notes.....

The Title?????

I will only say that I am a native of Pekin, Illinois.....and currently part of a group of sort-of bloggers who use email among our 50-60 active members to express opinion, remembrances of our times in school, and sometimes a LOT more....we are held together by a fellow who uses lots of his time to forward emails and responses to the entire group!

However, I find my interests are more broad and I need to include political, speculative, and other forms of communication. This, thus, becomes my outlet for said and same.

More Later today......right now yard work calls...in this awful heat!